Monday, April 15, 2013

Thing 7: Podcasting and Screencasting

This is the last Cool Tool for me. 

Audioboo is the easiest podcasting tool I've ever used.  You just download the app on your Smartphone and record.  I love the feature that provides you with a countdown (of 3) before it begins recording.  You then have the option to preview and re-record your message.   You can personalize your account an add a photo, notifications, location, etc.  to your profile.   It is a very handy tool for people who enjoy podcasting.   Also, you can search other people's "Boos" (podcasts), and surf podcast channels.  Your podcasts are all listed in the "My Boos" section and you can include contacts and receive messages.  All in all Audioboo is a cool tool indeed.

I left it purposely for the end because I don't particularly like to hear myself talk.  However, through Cool Tools I found the awesomest, if this can be counted as a word, app for podcasting. 

Listen to my podcast at

1 comment:

  1. The article you have shared here very good. This is really interesting information for me. Thanks for sharing!
    - spotify web player

    ReplyDelete